Sunday, February 3, 2008

bent

i'm not sure if sharing something that happened to me over the past 14 months would make people think that i'm stupid or something else. someone that's going nowhere and blah blah.

it's tiring to know that some people are always great to pull other people down...and pull down some vigor, trying to get you out from the utopia or the worst thing is to slap you with words that would make you even more confused until its drowns you into a high level of uncertainty.

i always gamble. in fact i am sometimes impulsive when it comes to decision making. i also expect a lot and it just makes me frustrated. i'm trying to correct a lot of things, making me as my self's greatest villain.

i definitely need to bring myself somewhere... soon.

------------------

i had the result of my pre-employment medical exam last thursday and i was classified as an obese class A. i'm not an uberbigboy but i'm 22 pounds more than the should-be weight of a boy 5'7 in height. i'm sure this was the result of the holidays and my unrelenting desire to eat whatever i want. being stuck in a former workplace in which you can't find the best or a least a good person to talk to is also depressing. i preferred to eat rather than waste my energy to them for a conversation that is going nowhere.

i need to get some apples before i find myself in a 36+ inches pants.

No comments: